Legal Aid support comes from partners who believe as we do:
That those who are powerless deserve advocacy. That families in crisis can achieve stability through the support of their communities in partnership with the Story County Human Services network.
Legal Aid financial support comes from:
- Legal Aid clients
- The people of Story County
- The United Way of Story County
- The City of Ames
- Central Iowa Community Services
- Iowa State University’s Government of the Student Body
- The Cities of Story County
- ISU Greek Week
- Story County Community Foundation Grant
- Nevada Memorial Lutheran Foundation Grant
- Collegiate Presbyterian Church Donations
- Supreme Court Iowa Lawyer Trust Account Grant
- Story County Bar Association Donations
- Ames Noon Rotary Grant
- Private Donations & Fundraising Activities
Want to Donate?
Donations are a welcome way for us to continue helping low-income residents of Story County who are unable to pay a private attorney.
Checks should be made out to “Legal Aid Society of Story County” and sent to our office at the address below.
Legal Aid Society of Story County
937 Sixth Street, Suite 101
Nevada, IA 50201